MATERICA POOL SURFACE
Seamless architectural coatings
» Waterproofing and seamless coating of swimming pools with MATERICA POOL system
» MATERICA POOL SURFACE
BREATHABLE TWO-COMPONENT EPOXY CEMENT TEXTURE COATING FOR SWIMMING POOLS. Texture coating and unique aesthetic finish.
MATERICA POOL SURFACE is a two-component epoxy cement resinous mortar for coating new and old swimming pools and tanks. Its special formulation ensures very high adhesion and resistance to wear. MATERICA POOL SURFACE has high abrasion and chemical resistance and is waterproof also in case of negative water pressure. Being an epoxy cement mortar, it is also suitable for outdoor use and resists to cold weather, rain and freeze/thaw cycles.
- High adhesion to substrate
- resistance to wear
- waterproof and breathable
- pleasant look
- flexible and high crack-bridging
- chemical resistance
- fast application and high performance
- As coloured seamless skim coat of the MATERICA POOL system;
- For coating and waterproofi ng fountains, tanks and reservoirs;
- For any structure requiring a nice-looking coating, pleasant to touch and easy to clean.
- 5 kg pail (A) + 5 kg drum (B)
- Nominal: 1,7 kg/m2 approx. per mm of thickness.
- Per coat: 0,5 ÷ 0,7 kg/m2.
- Minimum recommended (2 coats): 1 ÷ 1,35 kg/m2.
- Sage green
- Smoke grey
- Ivory white
- Ice white
- Lagoon blue