LINE REFURBISHMENT AND PROTECTION
Mortars and grouts for concrete repair and restoration
» Thixotropic cement mortars for concrete restoration
» FLUECO 40T
NANO POLYMERIC THIXOTROPIC, FIBRE-REINFORCED CEMENT MORTAR WITH SHRINKAGE COMPENSATION AND HIGH RESISTANCE FOR STRUCTURAL RESTORATION.
Layer thickness up to 5cm without electro-welded mesh.
FLUECO 40 T is a one-component, nano-polymeric, fibre-reinforced, cementitious mortar that is mixed with water to obtain non-segregatable, shrinkage-compensating thixotropic mixes. The specific formulation of FLUECO 40 T, with its nano-modified microstructure, ensures high initial and final mechanical strength and durability even in aggressive environments as well as strong bonding. It contains no metal parts or chlorides. FLUECO 40 T is resistant to chemical and environmental attack and is suitable for all exposure classes required by UNI 11104.
- Resistance to sulphates and chemical and environmental attack
- No crazing or cracking from plastic shrinkage
- Shrinkage-compensating in the open-air
- Thicker layers
- High bonding to substrates
- Anti-corrosion protection
- structural repair to columns, beams, floors and screeds in reinforced cement exposed to high chemical, physical and environmental attack;
- bulk reconstruction and build ups of concrete with layers up to 5 cm thick without requiring electro- welded mesh;
- cortical restoration of concrete and repair of rebar cover detachment caused by oxidation of rebars.
- repair of the cortical layer of concrete and repair of rebar covers that have become detached due to oxidation.
- 25kg bags
- 17,4 kg/m² ca. per cm of thickness