Paints, resins and systems for the protection and coating of concrete
» Chemical-resistant resins suitable for food contact
» EPOWALL ALM
NON-TOXIC TWO-COMPONENT EPOXY COATING FOR CONTAINERS OF FOODSTUFFS.
EPOWALL ALM is a two-component coating based on modified epoxy resins with excellent chemical-mechanical resistance, ideal for protecting and coating concrete surfaces of laboratories, food industries, chemical industries, production works, processing areas and surfaces at large destined to contact with aggressive agents or for containing food products and drinking water. EPOWALL ALM is certified for contact with foodstuffs according to the requirements of Ministerial Decree dated 21/03/73 and subsequent amendments.
- easy to apply
- High adhesion
- tanks, pipes and containers for foodstuffs or drinking water;
- wastewater treatment tanks and relative technical premises;
- water treatment and distribution plants, pump rooms
- digestors, biogas production plants;
- drainage and sewage systems;
- containers for acid and basic substances;
- stables, dairy barns, veterinary premises, slaughterhouses.
- analysis laboratories, warehouses, production areas;
- cans for carrying crude petroleum products, chemicals and foodstuffs;
- concrete flooring.
- 5 kg pail + 1.25 kg pail = (A + B) 6.25 kg
- 10 kg pail + 2.50 kg pail = (A + B) 12.50 kg
- 200–300 g/m² depending on the porosity of the substrate
- 500–600 g/m² (recommended minimum in 2 coats)
- Other colours available on request