ADDITIVO TERMICO VHF I 10
Floor screed and insulating products
» Admixtures for screeds for civil use
» ADDITIVO TERMICO VHF I 10
PLASTICIZER SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR CONDUCTIVE SCREEDS.
ADDITIVO TERMICO VHF I 10 is a plasticizer based on synthetic polymers with high molecular weight and is specifically designed for conductive screeds. Thanks to its high dispersing power and the effective synergy of its components, RAPIDBLOCK THERMO enhances the hydration of cement and thus increases the initial and final strength of the screed, the air expulsion and the densification of the screed microstructure while increasing its thermal conductivity and reducing shrinkage.
- Excellent workability during the mix preparation using a minimum amount of water for hydration.
- Increase in tensile and compressive strength.
- Improvement of the conglomerate microstructure with increase of thermal conductivity between screed and heat pipe.
- Full compatibility with plastic and metal heat pipes. It improves dimensional stability by reducing the drying shrinkage, making it possible to lay reduced thickness screeds.
- to be added to sand-cement substrates to be laid on low thermal inertia underfloor heating systems.
- to be used for mechanized laying using mixer trucks.
- 10 and 20 kg cans
- 0.8÷1.5 kg per 100 kg of cement
- Straw yellow