POLIPLATE 2 COLOR
Resins and seamless coatings for flooring
» Resins for thin film coating and painting of industrial flooring
» POLIPLATE 2 COLOR
TWO-COMPONENT FINISH COLOUR COATING BASED ON ALIPHATIC POLYURETHANE RESINS. HIGH RESISTANCE TO CHEMICALS AND UV RADIATION.
POLIPLATE 2 COLOR is a solvent-based two-component aliphatic polyurethane resin resistant to chemicals and wear. It is ideal as chemical resistant coating of industrial and civil flooring. POLIPLATE 2 COLOR is UV stable, resistant to wear and does not yellow. POLIPLATE 2 COLOR is a glossy finish. To obtain a matt effect, apply the aliphatic polyurethane coating POLIPLATE TRASPARENTE OPACO over it.
- excellent adhesion to substrate
- resistance to traffic and wear
- good chemical resistance
- easy to clean
- easy to apply
- abrasion and chemical resistant coating of industrial and civil flooring;
- finish coat of epoxy resin systems and epoxy polyurethane systems;
- coating in commercial premises, offices, hospitals and public places in general.
- 7.5 kg + 2.5 kg pails = (A+B) 10 kg
- approx. 120 g/m2 per coat.
- Minimum recommended: approx. 240 g/m2 in two coats.