Resins and seamless coatings for flooring
» Polyurethane-cement seamless coatings and screeds for industrial surfaces
» DURAFLOOR F
POLYURETHANE-CEMENT-BASED WATERBORNE FILM-FORMING COATING. Ideal as final wearing surface of DURAFLOOR 4.6 system
DURAFLOOR F is a four-component waterborne polyurethane-cement resin for final film-forming coating of DURAFLOOR flooring. Being a thixotropic resin, it can be used on angle fillets and vertical surfaces. DURAFLOOR F has a matt finish and ensures high resistance to chemicals, traffic and thermal shock.
- High chemical resistance.
- Resistance to temperatures and thermal shocks.
- Excellent resistance to mechanical stress.
- Speed of installation and commissioning.
- Hygienic and easy to clean.
- Tolerates humidity.
- Free from voc.
- DURAFLOOR F complies with the requirements of the Consolidated Law on Safety at Work Legislative Decree 81/08 (and subsequent mod.).
- Processing and storage areas subject to traffic.
- Chemicals warehouses, industrial and food warehouses, toilets, laboratories, food preparation areas.
- Environments where food products are present and subject to ISO standards and Legislative Decree 193/07 which implements EC Regulation 852/2004 relating to the hygiene of food products (HACCP).
- 2,32 kg bag (A) + 2,22 kg bag (B) + 3,11 kg bag (C) + 0,45 kg colour part bag (D)
- 0.35 kg/m² per 300 micron thickness (applied in two coats)
- Fluorescent green
- Light Grey
- Medium grey
- Dark grey
- Yellow ochre