Foaming air-entraining additives for concrete and cellular concrete
Air-entraining admixture for antifreeze durable concrete. It improves mixture pumpability.
AERBETON is a micro air entraining admixture for concrete resistant to freeze-thaw cycles. It increases durability, improves appearance and workability, reduces segregation, water bleeding and permeability. Its plasticizing action is useful when crushed aggregates or sand with low fines content are used, and however in lean concrete.
- 5-10-20 kg Can.
- 200 kg drum.
- 1000 kg tank.
- 50 – 150 g per 100 kg of cement.
- It increases the cohesion and plasticity of the mixture.
- It reduces the W/C ratio.
- It improves pumpability.
- It reduces segregation, plastic shrinkage and water bleeding.
- It improves durability and resistance to freeze-thaw cycles.