Resins and continuous coating systems for floors
AQUASTOP T 100
Three-component epoxy-cement waterproofing compound under negative thrust. Thickness version, ideal for millimetric smoothing of damp substrates.
AQUASTOP T 100 is a thixotropic three-component epoxy-cement waterproofing compound based on special resins, cementitious binders and selected aggregates, that provide this product with exceptional resistance to negative pressure, to continuous contact with moisture, to water seepage and salts.
- 1 kg pail + 5 kg pail + 12 kg bag = (A+B+C) 18 kg
- Approx. 1,86 kg/m² per mm of thickness.
- Approx. 1,5 kg/m² per coat.
- 1,5÷2 kg/m² recommended minimum used as waterproofing coating under positive thrust.
- 2,5 kg/m² recommended minimum used as waterproofing coating under negative thrust.
- High waterproof even under counterthrust.
- High adhesion to the substrates, even when damp.
- Waterproof and breathable.
- Anti-salt activity.
- Easy to apply.