Resins and continuous coating systems for floors
AQUASTOP T 50
Three-component epoxy-cement waterproofing compound under negative thrust for damp substrates. Ideal for waterproofing and smoothing damp substrates before polyurethane coating applications.
AQUASTOP T 50 is a thixotropic three-component epoxy-cement waterproofing compound based on special resins, cementitious binders and selected aggregates, that provide this product with exceptional resistance to negative pressure, to continuous contact with moisture, to water seepage and salts.
- 1 kg pail + 5 kg pail + 12 kg bag = (A+B+C) 18 kg.
- Approx. 1.76 kg/m² per mm of thickness.
- Approx. 0.45 ÷ 0.60 kg/m² per coat.
- Approx. 1.2 kg/m² recommended minimum.
- High waterproof even under counterthrust.
- High adhesion to the substrates, even when damp.
- Waterproof and breathable.
- Anti-salt activity.
- Easy to apply.