frp systems (fiber reinforced polymers) for the consolidation and reinforcement of structures
Aramid connectors for structural anchoring of armoshield carbon fibre tapes.
ARMOGRIP MONO unidirectional chords are made of high-strength aramid fibres arranged in parallel bundles and wrapped by an elastic gauze; they are ideal for structural anchoring and interconnections when reinforcing structures with tapes and plates of ARMOSHIELD line. They are available in diameters of 6, 8, 10 and 12 mm and are applied by simply impregnating them with ARMOFIX MT or ARMOFIX MTX epoxy bonding adhesives depending on the type of application.
- 10 m roll .
- See data sheet.
- High mechanical tensile strength, chemical resistance and resistance to corrosion.
- It improves the resistance without increasing weight.
- Lightweight and easy to apply.
- High resistance to aggressive agents and alkaline hydroxides.
- System’s reliability and durability.