frp systems (fiber reinforced polymers) for the consolidation and reinforcement of structures
Aramid fibre connectors for structural anchoring of ARMOSHIELD carbon-free tapes.
The ARMOGRIP connectors are anchoring devices made of high-strength aramid fibres woven in bundles resulting in a hollow braid around a spring; ideal for structural anchoring and interconnections in reinforcement systems with carbon-fibre fabrics and tapes of the ARMOSHIELD line. Available in various lengths, they are applied by simply impregnating them with ARMOFIX MT or MTX epoxy bonding adhesives depending on the type of application.
- Is available in lengths from 10 to 50 cm with diameter 12 mm.
- See data sheet.
- High mechanical tensile strength, chemical resistance and resistance to corrosion.
- It improves the resistance without increasing weight.
- Lightweight and easy to apply.
- High resistance to aggressive agents and alkaline hydroxides.
- Reliability and durability of the system.