Systems for consolidating masonry structures and stone materials
BREATHABLE CEMENT MORTAR WITH SUPERIOR STRENGTH FOR POINTING AND RENOVATING OLD MASONRY. Ideal for renovating and sealing the courses of masonry units, even exposed.
AARMOLIME FU is a thixotropic microfibre-reinforced cement mortar enriched with polymers and additives developed to flush point the courses of brick walls. ARMOLIME FU is non-absorbent and permeable to water vapour; it has a low modulus of elasticity and prevents proliferation of moulds and fungi.
- 25 kg bag on 1500 kg pallet.
- 200 kg drum.
- 1000 kg IBC.
- 17 kg/m² per cm of thickness.
- Excellent mechanical characteristics.
- High adhesion to masonry.
- It reduces the possibility of the formation of efflorescence and does not participate in the degradation of the masonry.
- It has low capillary absorption and excellent permeability to water vapor to allow the transpiration of the masonry.
- Characterized by a plastic and soft mixture for great versatility and simplicity of application.
- It is not combustible and does not produce fumes (Euroclass A1).