Systems for consolidating masonry structures and stone materials
HYDRAULIC BINDER RICH IN HYDRAULIC LIME FOR CONSOLIDATION INJECTIONS OF MASONRY. SPECIAL SALT-RESISTANT FORMULA WITH POZZOLANIC ACTIVITY.
ARMOLIME I is a special premixed hydraulic binder that can be used to produce super fluid grouts for masonry injections. ARMOLIME I is made of lime and other hydraulic binders, pozzolanic fillers and special additives. When mixed with water, it produces a super fluid grout with volumetric stability for consolidation injections into stone, brick and tuff walls, even affected by capillary rising damp and salt attack.
- 20 kg bags.
- approx. 1200 kg/m3 based on the void to be filled
- High fluidity with variable rheology.
- Chemical-physical compatibility with existing masonry.
- Adequate mechanical strength.
- It is resistant to salts and rising damp.
- Easy to inject with improved cohesive properties.