Systems for consolidating masonry structures and stone materials
SALT-RESISTANT HYDRAULIC LIME-POZZOLAN BINDER. For consolidation injections in old masonry structures.
ARMOLIME IR is a ready-to-use natural hydraulic binder based on lime and pozzolan. When mixed with water, it produces injection grouts suitable for strengthening old masonry structures. Thanks to its high fluidity, ARMOLIME IR can be easily injected into building materials, even with low permeability. ARMOLIME IR is compatible with the materials originally used in the construction of historic masonry. It is shrinkage- free and guarantees effective adhesion and filling of the masonry structure.
- 20 kg bag. On 1200 kg pallet.
- 17-18 kg/m² per cm.
- Grey beige
- High fluidity with variable rheology.
- Chemical-physical compatibility with existing walls.
- Adequate mechanical strength.
- Ease of injection and cohesion.
- Antifouling effect.