frp systems (fiber reinforced polymers) for the consolidation and reinforcement of structures
ARMONET C 170
BIDIRECTIONAL CARBON FIBRE BALANCED MESH FOR STRUCTURAL STRENGTHENING OF LOAD-BEARING CONCRETE ELEMENTS.
ARMONET C 170 is a bidirectional carbon fibre balanced mesh specifically designed for structural strengthening to be used in combination with ARMOTECH MONO high-ductile mortar as reinforcement for concrete structures even in the event of exposure to fire or high temperatures. ARMONET C 170 improves the distribution of stress enhancing the overall ductility of the structures that are being reinforced or undergoing seismic retrofitting.
- 1×50 m roll.
- See data sheet.
- ARMONET C 170 is a carbon fibre mesh specifically designed to be used in combination with ARMOTECH MONO, the high-ductile mortar.
- It provides high ductility in structural reinforcement.
- High tensile and shear strength.
- Easy to cut and to fold to suit the substrate’s shape.
- Resistant to weathering and chemical attack.
- Resists heat and fire.