frp systems (fiber reinforced polymers) for the consolidation and reinforcement of structures
Primer ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY TWO-COMPONENT SOLVENT-FREE EPOXY PRIMER.
ARMOPRIMER 100 is a fluid primer based on epoxy resins with high consolidating properties. It penetrates deep into the material and consolidates the surface of porous concrete and masonry substrates. It also enhances the adhesion of ARMOSHIELD carbon fibre tapes which can be bonded to it. In case of extremely absorbent/porous substrates it is recommended to use the solvent-based PRIMER ES40. ARMOPRIMER 100 is a component of the reinforcement system made in situ ARMOSHIELD-C, which has obtained the Certificate of Technical Assessment for use no. 11 dated 25-01-19.
- 1 kg pail (A) + 0.5 kg pail (B) = 1.5 kg .
- 6 kg pail (A) + 3 kg pail (B) = 9 kg.
- 12 kg pail (A) + 6 kg pail (B) = 18 kg.
- 200 ÷ 300 g/m² per coat depending on substrate porosity and unevenness.
- Easy to apply.
- High permeation capacity in the support.
- Waterproofing and consolidation of the treated surfaces.
- The reticular structure wraps and deeply welds all the materials making up the support, giving considerable surface resistance to the artifacts.