frp systems (fiber reinforced polymers) for the consolidation and reinforcement of structures
Structural reinforcement system using very flat and resistant bidirectional carbon fibre fabric and epoxy resin.
ARMOSHIELD C-B is an extremely flat bidirectional fabric, made of carbon fibre and high-density FRP composite materials, with excellent elastic modulus and superior mechanical resistances to be used in combination with the specific ARMOFIX MTX epoxy resin to consolidate and improve building stability without increasing load. ARMOSHIELD C-B fabrics are strips of top-quality carbon fibres positioned bidirectionally, ideal for restoring shear strength sections or sections that require the integration of longitudinal rebars.
- 50 m rolls.
- See data sheet.
- Superior chemical and mechanical resistance and resistance to corrosion.
- Improved tensile strength with no increase in weight.
- Flexible and light.
- Easy to install even on complex shapes or curved surfaces.
- High tear resistance even on irregular substrates.
- Reliable and durable system.
- Replaces traditional strengthening techniques.