frp systems (fiber reinforced polymers) for the consolidation and reinforcement of structures
ARMOSHIELD C – QUADRAX
Structural reinforcement system using very flat and resistant quadriaxial carbon fibre fabric and epoxy resin.
ARMOSHIELD C-QUADRAX is an extremely flat quadriaxial fabric, made of carbon fibre and high-density FRP composite materials, with excellent elastic modulus and superior mechanical strength to be used in combination with the specific ARMOFIX MTX epoxy resin for consolidation and improvement of the static load-bearing capacity of structures without increasing load. ARMOSHIELD C-QUADRAX fabrics enhance strength, ductility and load-carrying capacity without increasing load, and are ideal for repair of discontinuous structures or when the trend of the stress under tension cannot be exactly determined
- 50 m rolls.
- See data sheet.
- Superior chemical and mechanical resistance and resistance to corrosion.
- Improved tensile strength with no increase in weight.
- Flexible and light, can be installed rapidly with minimal down time.
- Easy to install even on complex shapes or curved surfaces.
- High tear resistance even on irregular substrates.
- Reliable and durable system.
- Replaces traditional strengthening techniques.