Systems for consolidating masonry structures and stone materials
SILICATE-BASED SURFACE CONSOLIDATING TREATMENT. Ideal for porous stone surfaces, plaster and old walls.
ARMOSTONE is a breathable surface reinforcement agent that can penetrate deeply. It is based on silicic acid esters in an alcohol carrier. ARMOSTONE is specifically formulated for reinforcing the cortical layers of plaster, porous stones, tuff and weak or non-cohesive surfaces. It does not alter the surface, it is resistant to chemicals and does not react to alkali. It is ideal for renovating buildings of artistic and historical interest.
- 4 kg-16 kg can.
- 165 kg drum.
- ca. 0,8 -1,1 kg/m².
- Relevant consolidating effect even in depth.
- Good penetration into the substrate.
- Absence of surface polymerization.
- High transpiration to water vapor.
- Absence of optical and chromatic surface alterations.