LineRelease agents and curing agents for concrete
DISARMIX C94 MV
Medium-viscosity, chemical-physical all-purpose release agent with high anti-corrosion power.
DISARMIX C94 MV is an all-purpose, medium-viscosity chemical release agent with high anti-corrosive power that enables easy demoulding and protection of formwork. It guarantees perfect release of concrete for all types of castings and is particularly suitable for large structures.
- 10-20 litre cans.
- 200 litre drums.
- 1000 litre tank.
- About 1 litre per 40-50 m² of surface area.
- Amber yellow.
- Concrete free of halos, stains or colour variations.
- High protection against oxidation of iron moulds (rust).
- Easy to apply.
- Reduces cleaning time and maintenance work on formwork.
- High yield and low incidence per m².
- Can be used to make concrete with a high degree of surface finish.
- Facilitates the release of micro and macro air bubbles constricted by the formwork casing.
- Suitable for smooth or rough formwork, steel, wood or concrete.