Bituminous-cement floors without antifreeze joints for outdoor areas
PREMIX PLUGGING AGENT TO LAY SEMI-FLEXIBLE BITUMINOUS-CEMENT FLOORING. System DRACOBIT.
DRACOBIT® is a special premixed product based on inorganic components and admixtures used to prepare superfluid, shrinkage-compensated grout. Forming the base of the DRACOBIT ® system, it is used to plug the bituminous concrete layers for creating semi-flexible bituminous-cement pavement. The high chemical and mechanical resistance of the premixed product ensures the outstanding performance of flooring made with the DRACOBIT® system.
- 20 kg bags.
- 4 ÷ 5 kg/m² per cm of thickness of plugged layer.
- Jointless and long-lasting.
- Flexible and resistant.
- High static and dynamic load resistance.
- Fast application.
- Accessible after only 48 hrs.
- Resistance to freeze-thaw cycles.
- Low thickness.
- Excellent price-performance ratio.
- Soundproofing and acoustic comfort.
Solutions with DRACOBIT