Osmotic two-component cementitious waterproof coating for concrete and masonry surfaces. Low modulus of elasticity.
DRACOSEAL 2 is a two-component osmotic cement waterproofer. It is ideal for cellars, tanks, pipes and conduits, elevator shafts, basins and walls. It takes advantage of an osmotic action and it penetrates the outer layer of your surfaces. It forms a coating that is resistant to positive and negative hydraulic force and it develops maximum adhesion.
- 25 kg bags (A) + 6 kg canisters (B).
- Approx. 2,1 kg/m² per mm of thickness.
- 1,5 ÷ 2 kg/m² (per coat).
- 3 kg/m² (recommended minimum).
- 4 kg/m² (counter-thrust).
- It gets waterproof and it is resistant to standard and negative water pressure.
- It does not need any special application equipment.
- It improves heat insulation, as dry walls maintain their insulating capacity.
- It develops very high surface resistance.
- It is very resistant to environmentally aggressive agents.