Premixes and accelerators for shotcrete and shotcrete
THIXOTROPIC FIBRE-REINFORCED CEMENT-BASED GROUT FOR DRY-MIX SHOTCRETE FOR COATINGS, REPAIRS AND RESTORATION.
DDRACOSPRITZ N50 is a coarse-grained cement-based mortar (grout). It is thixotropic and fibre-reinforced and ready for use for dry-mix shotcrete. DRACOSPRITZ N50 is an ultra-fast curing product with high initial and final mechanical strength. Ideal for thicknesses of up to 10 cm in a single layer.
- 25 kg bag on 1500 kg pallet.
- Approx. 20 kg/m² per cm of thickness.
- High mechanical strength, absence of bleeding, resistance to chemical aggression of the environment and reduced permeability.
- High thixotropicity.
- Excellent durability of concrete over time and high resistance to freezing and thawing phenomena.
- Greater yield/day in square meters of covered support.
- Minimum waste.