Mortars and Restoration Systems
One-component protective re-alkalisation treatment of rebars against corrosion.
DRACOSTEEL MONO is a one-component cementitious mortar based on water-dispersed polymers, cementitious binders and corrosion inhibitors that can be applied by brush to create a protective passivation layer on rebars. DRACOSTEEL MONO is applied on reinforced concrete rebars to protect them from anodic and cathodic corrosion. DRACOSTEEL MONO is ideal as protective realkalisation treatment of rebars when repairing concrete, reinforced concrete and prestressed concrete structures.
- 5 kg pail.
- 25 kg bags.
- 100 g/m bars of 8 mm (2 mm thick in 2 coats).
- Easy to apply.
- Protection against corrosion and environmental aggression.
- Perfect adhesion.
- It promotes adhesion of repair mortar.
- realkalizing effectiveness.
- DRACOSTEEL MONO is compatible with FLUECO structural mortars, skim coats and DRACO products for structural repair and restoration.