Plasticizing additives for prefabrication
DRACRIL 1000 R
HIGH PERFORMANCE POLYCARBOXYLATE SUPERPLASTICISER FOR PRECAST CONCRETE INDUSTRY. Specific for hot climates.
DRACRIL 1000 R is an admixture specially developed to obtain concrete with low water-to-cement ratio and accelerated strength development at a short curing period. DRACRIL 1000 R is ideal for the preparation of durable cohesive concrete that maintains workability even in hot weather conditions. DRACRIL 1000 R is an additive compliant with UNI EN 934-2 standards.
- 20 kg can.
- 200 kg drum.
- 1000 kg IBC.
- En vrac en citerne.
- 0,5÷1,2 kg per 100 kg of cement.
- It can be used to produce high-performance concrete with low W/C-ratios (0.4).
- Maintains consistency for over an hour, depending on the A/C ratio and type of cement.
- The high dosage on the weight of the cement allows to obtain special concretes such as HPc or RPc, with the addition of FILLCRETE or fly ash.
- Development of high mechanical resistance to short curing even with a reduced thermal cycle.
- It can produce long-term concrete particularly resistant to aggressive agents.
- It allows to reduce installation costs.
- Facilitates casting in thin sections even if strongly reinforced.
- Eliminates the problem of segregation and bleeding, increasing homogeneity and cohesion.
- Reduces concrete vibration times.
- Improve the quality of concrete.
- Better surface finish, given the reduced incorporation of air macro-bubbles.
- Reduces creep rates and hygrometric shrinkage, but it increases the adhesion to reinforcement bars.