Specific additives for grouts, concretes and injection mixes for underground works
PLASTICISER FOR CEMENT MIXTURES FOR CONSOLIDATION INJECTIONS IN SOILS AND FOUNDATIONS. CHLORIDE-FREE.
DRACRIL 771 is a dispersing admixture based on synthetic water-soluble polymers with high molecular weight. DRACRIL 771 is specifically formulated to interact with fine and superfine powders like cement, micro cement, bentonite mixture and ultrafine hydraulic binders to enhance dispersion and increase strength of binary, ternary and quaternary injection mixtures.
- 25 kg can on 900 kg pallet.
- 230 kg drum on 460 kg pallet.
- 1000 kg tank.
- 0.1 ÷ 0.3% by weight of cement
- Very high workability (fluidity).
- Greater penetrability with low operating pressure.
- Strong reduction of surface water (bleeding).
- Greater impermeability and saturation of the permeate even in the presence of pressurized water filtration.
- Increase of the final mechanical strengths with the same fluidity.
- Durability of the mixture over time.