LinePlasticizing additives for ready-mix concrete
DRACRIL SAND BLOCKER R
State-of-the-art polycarboxylic superfluidifying admixtures with SBA (Sand Blocker Admixtures) technology for summer climates.
DRACRIL SAND BLOCKER R is a latest-generation superfluidifying admixture specifically formulated for the production of concretes in hot climates and made using ‘difficult sands’ (containing clay or a high content of fine parts). DRACRIL SAND BLOCKER R contains new-generation synthesis polymers with SBA (Sand Blocker Admixtures) technology that enables the production of very high-performance concretes characterised by a very low water-cement ratio and excellent rheological properties even in the presence of complex sands and summer climates.
- 20 kg can.
- 200 kg drum.
- 1000 kg tank.
- Bulk in road tanker.
- From 0.5 to 1.2 kg per 100 kg of cement.
- The possibility to prepare high performance concrete even in case of complex sand containing clay or a high percentage of fine particles, or recycled aggregates.
- The possibility to produce concrete with very low W/C ratio (0.4) and S5 slump class, thus increasing durability.
- It retains consistency for over an hour, depending on the A/C ratio and type of cement, even when hot temperatures or long transport times are involved.
- The production of highly durable concretes that are resistant to attack by aggressive agents
- Reduced entrapment of air macro bubbles ensures better surface finish.
- No segregation or bleeding; improved uniformity and cohesion.
- Improved quality of “exposed” concrete, concrete/iron adhesion, and resistance to abrasion.
- Reduced creep and shrinkage; improved adhesion to rebars.