Sealing of joints and joints
CLOSED CELL POLYETHYLENE FOAM BACKER ROD.
DRAFIL is a round-section polyethylene foam backer rod used to form a third barrier between two construction elements (prefab panels, gaps between frames, window and door frames and structures, expansion joints, flooring joints etc.). As DRAFIL is a closed-cell polyethylene product, it is not absorbent and makes it possible to save a huge amount of resin.
- Box: 6 mm – Roll: 1500 m.
- Box: 10 mm – Roll: 600 m.
- Box: 15 mm – Roll: 250 m.
- Box: 20 mm – Roll: 150 m.
- Box: 25 mm – Roll: 100 m.
- Box: 30 mm – Roll: 180 m.
- Box: 40 mm – Roll: 120 m.
- Box: 50 mm – Roll: 84 m.
- See data sheet.
- The use of DRAFIL allows you to apply the correct amount of sealant with consequent savings.
- Being a closed cell profile, its external surface does not absorb either sealing products or any water filtration.
- It is produced in different diameters to be used in all joints that normally occur in the construction sector.