Resins and continuous coating systems for floors
HIGH-PERFORMANCE POLYURETHANE COATING FOR ANGLE FILLETS AND VERTICAL SURFACES. Ideal for industrial use.
DURAFLOOR SG is a thixotropic waterborne polyurethane-cement coating with a coloured matte finish specifically formulated to be applied by trowel in 3 to 9 mm layers. It is ideal for the protection of vertical surfaces and the creation of angle fillets or skirting boards, as well as for the protection of sewage pipes, plinths, manholes and drains. DURAFLOOR SG completes DURAFLOOR polyurethane-cement-based flooring system.
- 2,32 kg bag (A) + 2,22 kg bag (B) + 25,11 kg bag (C) + 0,45 kg colour part bag (D).
- 2 kg/m² per mm of thickness.
- Fluorescent green
- Light Grey
- Medium grey
- Dark grey
- Yellow ochre
- High chemical resistance.
- High temperature resistance.
- Excellent resistance to mechanical stress.
- Speed of installation and commissioning.
- Hygienic and easy to clean.
- Tolerates humidity.
- DURAFLOOR SG complies with the requirements of the consolidated text for safety at work, Legislative Decree 81/08 (and subsequent mod.).