ELASTOCOATING PU TOP
Coloured two-component finish coating based on aliphatic polyurethane resins. High chemical and UV resistance.
ELASTOCOATING PU TOP is a pigmented, UV-resistant, aliphatic polyurethane resin-based protective coating specifically for the traffic-grade finishing of polyurea-based waterproofing coatings. ELASTOCOATING PU TOP is characterised by high levels of elasticity, abrasion resistance and chemical resistance even in the presence of aggressive atmospheres.
- 7.50 kg drum (A) + 2.50 kg drums (B) = (A+B) 10 kg.
- Approx. 150 g/m² per coat
- Minimum: approx. 300 g/m² in two coats
- Other on request.
- UV ray resistance.
- High flexibility.
- High resistance.
- High adhesion to the substrate.
- Resistant to extreme temperatures.
- Resistant to environmental and chemical aggress.