Resins and continuous coating systems for floors
Three-component epoxy primer for wet substrates. Ideal for waterproofing damp substrates prior to resin layers.
EPOFONDO 3K is a three-component waterproofing agent based on special epoxy resins in a water emulsion and hydraulic binders that make it effective even against counterthrust. It is ideal for use as a base coat for resin floor coatings on damp subfloors and as a moisture barrier for concrete, stone, ceramic or stoneware surfaces, and existing resin coatings. EPOFONDO 3K is impermeable to water under both positive and negative pressure as well as rising damp, and can be used as a primer prior to installing waterproofing coatings or epoxy and epoxy-polyurethane resin systems.
- 8 kg tub (A) + 2.16 kg tub (B) + 2×5 kg aluminium bags (C) = (A+B+C) 20.16 kg.
- Approx 1,6 kg/m² per mm of thickness.
- 0.4 kg/m² in one layer.
- 0.8 kg/m² in two consecutive layers .
- Matt white
- Waterproof and breathable.
- High adhesion to the substrates, even when damp.
- Elevated waterproof sealing.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Long workability.
- Pseudo-plastic rheology.
- Green product.
- Once dry, EPOFONDO 3K is water-repellent.