Sealing of joints and joints
Chemical-resistant, two-component epoxy Polyeurethane resin for sealing joints In concrete flooring.
EPOJOINT is a special semi-rigid epoxy polyurethane resin for elastic sealing of contraction, expansion and construction joints in concrete industrial flooring. EPOJOINT is a sealant with high mechanical strength and superior resistance to chemical attack, combined with good flexibility that allows in service movement up to 20%. EPOJOINT has a two-component formula based on epoxy polyurethane resins, that is free of solvents and isocyanates. When fresh, this last generation product has a “soft paste” consistency that makes it easy to apply using a pneumatic extrusion gun with compressed air.
- 6 kg pail + 1 kg pail = (A+B) 7 kg.
- 12 kg pail + 2 kg pail= (A+B) 14 kg.
- 150 g/m² approx. (1×1 cm).
- Flexible and elastic-plastic properties with high capacity for in service movement.
- High mechanical resistance to abrasion and heavy traffic.
- No shrinkage.
- Strong bonding to the joint walls.
- Good resistance to aggressive chemicals.
- Easy to apply.