Waterproof coatings for concrete and structures
TWO-COMPONENT, SOLVENT-FREE EPOXY- HYDROCARBON COATING FOR THE PROTECTION OF CONCRETE AND STEEL.
EPOTAR 40 is a two-component solvent-free product based on epoxy hydrocarbon resins. EPOTAR 40 has excellent water resistance, elasticity and flexibility. EPOTAR 40 is among the products most commonly used for waterproofing treatments and cold-application protection of concrete and metal.
- 5 kg pail (A) + 5 kg drum (B).
- 10 kg drum (A) + 10 kg drum (B).
- 250 ÷ 350 g/m² (per coat).
- Approx 500 g/m² (minimum recommended).
- High elasticity.
- High adhesion to concrete.
- High resistance to freeze-thaw cycles.
- Resistant to hydrocarbons.
- Excellent chemical and wear resistance.
- Easy to application.