LineFibers for concrete reinforcement
Structural synthetic fibre for concrete reinforcement.
FIBERFLEX S is a structural synthetic fibre based on additivated polyester, by means of an extrusion, stretching and molecular stabilisation process. The moulded and knurled profile on both sides improves the adhesion of the fibre, allows excellent adhesion to the cement paste, and ensures a considerable increase in flexural and tensile strength and ductility of the concrete mix.
5 kg PE bags.
PE bags containing 4 x 1 kg water-soluble bags.
- 1 ÷ 5 kg/m3 depending on the required performance.
- Dark grey
- High adhesion to the concrete matrix.
- Increasing the flexural tensile strength of the concrete mix.
- Homogeneous distribution in the mix.
- Anti-shrinkage efficacy.
- High pumpability.
- Chemical resistance, free of corrosive phenomena.
- Increased ductility of concrete.