LineFibers for concrete reinforcement
Structural synthetic fibre to reinforce concrete.
FIBERFLEX ST50 is a super tough, polyolefin polymer-based “twisted” structural fibre to reinforce structural concrete. The special surface texture improves the adhesion of the fibre to the cement matrix and allows excellent adhesion to the cement paste, ensuring a considerable increase in the flexural and tensile strength and ductility of the mix. FIBERFLEX ST50 fibres are easily dispersed in the cement matrix, ensuring both pumpability and excellent mechanical performance. The benefits on concrete are manifold, from increased resistance to dynamic loads, reduced cracking, increased tensile strength of concrete with the possibility of reducing the thickness of casting sections and eliminating secondary reinforcement, facilitating installation activities and improving the durability of the structure. They are particularly suitable for chemically aggressive environments.
- 1 kg water-soluble bags, in 20 kg boxes.
- 1,5-5 kg/m³, depending on the required performance.
- High adhesion to the concrete matrix.
- Homogeneous distribution in the mix.
- Anti-shrinkage efficacy.
- High pumpability.
- Chemical resistance, free of corrosive phenomena.
- Increased ductility of concrete.