LineFibers for concrete reinforcement
FIBERMIX FLOW SPRITZ EVO
High strength steel fibre for structural and non-structural reinforcement of concrete and mortars.
FIBERMIX FLOW SPRITZ EVO is a bonded metal fibre made of cold drawn, low carbon steel for structural and non-structural reinforcement of highly stressed concrete and mortar. It provides high ductility and resistance to mechanical impact.
- 25kg bags.
- 30 to 70 kg/m³ of concrete.
- High impact resistance.
- Increased ductility of concrete.
- Increased tensile behaviour of the cement matrix in the cracked phase.
- High adhesion to the cement matrix.
- Homogeneous distribution in the mix.
- Improved post-breakdown behaviour.
- Excellent crack control.
- Homogeneous distribution throughout the concrete mass.