LineFibers for concrete reinforcement
FIBERMIX FLOW SPRITZ
High strength steel fibre for structural and non-structural reinforcement of concrete and mortars.
FIBERMIX FLOW SPRITZ is a low carbon steel fibre for structural and non-structural reinforcement of highly stressed concrete and mortar. It provides high ductility and mechanical impact strength. The particular shape of the fibre facilitates pumpability of the mix and ensures high anchorage in the cement matrix.
- 25 kg boxes.
- 30-70 kg/m3 of concrete.
- High impact resistance.
- Increased ductility of concrete.
- Increased tensile behaviour of the cement matrix in the cracked phase.
- High adhesion to the cement matrix.
- Homogeneous distribution in the mix.
- Improved post-breakdown behaviour.
- Excellent crack control.
- Homogeneous distribution throughout the concrete mass.