LineFibers for concrete reinforcement
High strength structural steel fibre for concrete reinforcement.
FIBERMIX is a low carbon structural steel fibre that gives concrete high ductility and mechanical impact strength. The particular shape of the fibre ensures high anchorage in the cement matrix.
- 25 kg boxes.
- 30-70 kg/m3 of concrete.
- High impact resistance.
- High ductility and toughness of the structure.
- High resistance to fatigue and dynamic loads.
- Improved post-breakdown behaviour.
- Excellent crack control.
- Quick and easy application without special equipment.
- Homogeneous distribution throughout the concrete mass.
- Possibility of replacing the main reinforcement in flooring.
- Partial replacement of secondary reinforcement.