Systems for the restoration and dehumidification of masonry
Fibreglass, akali-resistant strengthening mesh. It is used to reinforce skim coats and for finishing breathable plasters and thermo-insulating plasters based on hydraulic binders and lime.
FLEXBETON is a strengthening square-shaped mesh consisting of woven fibreglass, to be used to reinforce skim coats for controlling shrinkage cracks. ETAF 004 certified.
- Reel size 1 m (H) x 50 m or 20 m.
- See data sheet.
- It provides tensile strength and tear resistance and also ensures dimensional stability.
- It protects from the aggression of the alkali within the cement matrix.
- It reduces the formation of cracks, by spreading the tensions due to shrinkage and settlement and also to the movements of the laying substrate.
- It is easy to apply thanks to its flexibility and lightness.