Waterproofing and hydraulic sealing of joints and construction joints
Flexible TPE tape for the waterproof sealing of cracks and expansion, construction and movement joints.
FLEXIJOINT is a flexible and waterproof TPE tape (thermoplastic elastomer or thermoplastic rubber) for the waterproofing of construction-expansion joints even subject to movement. FLEXIJOINT can be bonded (FLEXIJOINT SYSTEM) by using EP FIX HP, the two-component structural epoxy adhesive, and is also suitable for the waterproofing of cracks and fissures of concrete structures in contact with water such as tanks, canals, dams, walls of water treatment plants, etc.
- 25 m roll.
- 150 – 200 – 300 – 400 mm thickness 1 mm.
- Light Grey
- Superior adhesion to concrete and other materials.
- Extreme flexibility.
- Effectiveness in a wide range of temperatures.
- Resistant to roots.
- Available with fast-hardening and normal-hardening adhesives.
- Maximum waterproofing effectiveness in critical situations.
- Resistant to alkalis, bitumen, leachate, slightly acidic and saline solutions.