Technical mortars and grouts for the restoration and repair of concrete
FLUECO 100 C SFR
POURABLE PREMIXED FAST HARDENING CEMENT GROUT WITH RIGID STEEL FIBER REINFORCEMENT FOR PRECISION ANCHORING AND STRUCTURAL REPAIRS IN AGGRESSIVE ENVIRONMENTS AND AREAS SUBJECTED TO DYNAMIC LOADS.
FLUECO 100 C SFR is a pourable, premixed, quick setting and hardening one-component cementitious grout reinforced with rigid steel fibres for precision anchoring. FLUECO 100 C SFR has high early and final mechanical strength, even at low temperatures (-5 °C); it is waterproof, durable in service -even in aggressive environments- and resistant to shocks and dynamic loads. FLUECO 110 C SFR has a good resistance to chemical and environmental attacks and is suitable for all exposure classes defined in standard UNI 11104.
- 25kg bags.
- Approx. 20 kg/m² per cm of thickness.
- Fast strength development.
- Resistant to sulphates and chemical and environmental attacks.
- Outstanding mechanical strength
- Impermeable to water and carbon dioxide.
- Applicable thickness 10 to 150 mm.
- No crazing or plastic shrinkage cracking.
- Restrained expansion.
- Long durability in service.