Technical mortars and grouts for the restoration and repair of concrete
FLUECO 175 T CR FR
HIGHLY FLEXIBLE TWO-COMPONENT THIXOTROPIC MORTAR, RESISTANT TO AGGRESSIVE ENVIRONMENTS, REINFORCED WITH FLEXIBLE CHROME STEEL FIBRES. Ideal for structural repair works where higher ductility is required.
FLUECO 175 T CR FR is a pre-blended two-component cement-based mortar reinforced with polymer fibres and flexible rust-resistant chrome steel fibres. FLUECO 175 T CR FR develops high initial and final mechanical strength. It is waterproof and durable, even in aggressive environments. FLUECO 175 T CR FR can be applied to horizontal and vertical surfaces, even in very thick layers and has excellent adhesion to steel and concrete. The use of fibres improves flexural strength and resistance to impacts. FLUECO 175 T CR FR is sold together with chrome steel fibres FIBERCROM. FLUECO 175 T CR FR is resistant to chemical-environmental aggression and is suitable for all exposure classes provided for by UNI 11104.
- 25kg bags.
- 19 kg/m² per cm of thickness.
- Resistance to sulphates and chemical and environmental attack.
- Impermeable to water and carbon dioxide.
- Applicable without the need for electro-welded mesh.
- Absence of crazing and cracks caused by plastic shrinkage.
- Restrained expansion when exposed to air.
- Durability of the work.