Technical mortars and grouts for the restoration and repair of concrete
FLUECO 55 T
HIGH PERFORMANCE, FIBRE-REINFORCED, THIXOTROPIC MORTAR WITH COMPENSATED SHRINKAGE. Ideal for structural restorations in very aggressive environments. Layer thickness up to 4 cm without electro-welded mesh.
FLUECO 55 T is a one-component, fibre-reinforced, cementitious mortar that is made up of selected aggregates, special additives and synthetic microfibres that is mixed with water to obtain shrinkage-compensated thixotropic mixes. FLUECO 55 T develops high initial and final mechanical strength and is waterproof and durable even in aggressive environments. It ensures strong bonding to steel and concrete. FLUECO 55 T is resistant to chemical and environmental attacks and is suitable for all the classes of exposure required by UNI 11104. It contains no metal parts or chlorides.
- 25 kg bags.
- 19 kg/m² per cm of thickness.
- Resistant to sulphates and chemical and environmental attacks.
- Waterproofing and resistant to freeze thaw cycles.
- No crazing or cracking from plastic shrinkage .
- High bonding to substrates.
- Versatility .
- Restrained expansion when exposed to air.