Technical mortars and grouts for the restoration and repair of concrete
RHEODYNAMIC, SHRINKAGE-COMPENSATING CEMENTITIOUS GROUT FOR THICK STRUCTURAL REPAIRS WITH SUPERIOR DURABILITY. Layer thickness from 3 to 10 cm.
FLUECO 60 is a rheodynamic, shrinkage-compensating grout. It is pre-blended and contains cements that develop high initial strength, together with polymers for viscosity modification and specific siliceous aggregates. Its special formula ensures superior water-tightness and durability even in aggressive environments. FLUECO 60 is particularly suitable for restoring reinforced concrete by casting in formwork for standard and highly reinforced structures.
- 25kg bags.
- Big bag da 1200 kg.
- approx. 2100 kg per m³ of mortar
- Resistance to aggressive agents.
- Absence of crazing and cracks caused by plastic shrinkage.
- Contrasted expansion during air curing.
- Maximum flowability.
- High adhesion and pull-out resistance.