Fluid expansive mortars for fixing, anchoring and grouting
FLUECO 77 CABLE
Injectable and pumpable shrinkage compensated grout with high resistance.
FLUECO 77 CABLE is a ready-to-use cement-based product formulated for making injectable grout to protect steel cables and bars from the “stress corrosion” phenomenon. The injection grout you obtain with FLUECO 77 CABLE is extremely fluid with superior initial and final tensile strength, shrinkage compensation, bleed-free, pumpable, impermeable and durable, with superior adhesion to both steel and concrete.
- 20 kg bags.
- 1.55 kg of FLUECO 77 CABLE per dm³ of volume.
- Its special formula, in a base of hydraulic binders and exclusive additives, enables you to produce a completely impermeable and chemically resistant.
- Does not contain chlorides, sulphates or other substances that are potentially destructive to metal reinforcement bars and shows.
- No signs of water exudation (bleeding) according to the UNI 8998 standard.
- Optimal fluidity enables it to penetrate gaps between braided steel cables as well as between the braided cable and sheath.
- Shrinkage-compensated, ensuring complete cavity filling.
- Its initial setting time at 30 °C is more than 3 hours.
- Superior adhesion to both steel and concrete.