Anchoring and grouting of strands, tie rods and nails
FLUECO 77T GROUTING WR
HIGH STRENGTH INJECTABLE ANTI-WASHOUT THIXOTROPIC SWELLABLE PASTE TO BE PLACED BY PUMP, WITH NO BLEEDING. Suitable for underwater anchoring (“corrosion protection under stress”).
FLUECO 77T GROUTING WR (Water Resistant) is a pumpable anti-washout thixotropic swellable mortar with high bond strength to steel and concrete. Ideal also for underwater structures or interventions below the water table and/or in contact with water, it is suitable for injections in horizontal, vertical or overhead sections with water expulsion effect.
- 25 kg bags.
- Approx. 1.75 kg per dm³ of hole to be filled.
- It gives complete protection to post-tensioned cables and steel bars.
- It does not contain chlorides, sulphates or other potentially aggressive substances.
- High cohesion and control of rheological qualities.
- Easily pumpable.
- Free of expansive agents.
- Absence of exudation water (bleeding).
- Total filling of cavities also with hydro-expulsive effect.
- Workability at 20°C for about 1 hour.
- High mechanical resistance to short and long curing.
- High adhesion to iron and concrete.
- Thixotropicity allows for easy pumping of the product.