Fluid expansive mortars for fixing, anchoring and grouting
FLUECO 77T GROUTING
HIGH-RESISTANCE INJECTABLE AND PUMPABLE EXPANSIVE THIXOTROPIC MORTAR FOR OVERHEAD ANCHORING.
FFLUECO 77T GROUTING is a one-component cement-based thixotropic mortar specifically formulated for injections in horizontal, raked or overhead sections with no slump or scrap. It protects steel cables and bars exposed to high tensile stress due to stress corrosion phenomenon.
- 25 kg bags.
- approx. 1.75 kg per dm³ of hole to be filled
- It gives complete protection to post-tensioned cables and steel bars.
- It does not contain chlorides, sulphates or other potentially aggressive substances.
- Privo di agenti espansivi a base di aggregati metallici.
- Free of exudation water (bleeding) and guarantees total filling of the cavities where it is injected.
- Workability at 20°C for about 1 hour.
- High mechanical resistance to short and long curing.
- However, the thixotropicity allows the product to be easily pumped into overhead sections without waste.