Technical mortars and grouts for the restoration and repair of concrete
FLUECO 80 T GG
SHRINKAGE-COMPENSATED THIXOTROPIC GROUT FOR STRUCTURAL REPAIR. High thickness.
FLUECO 80 T GG is a ready-to-use, fibre-reinforced, coarse grain cementitious grout to be mixed with water to obtain thixotropic mixes with shrinkage compensation. FLUECO 80 T GG develops high initial and final mechanical strength, it is waterproof, durable, even in aggressive environments, and provides excellent bond strength to steel and concrete. FLUECO 80 T GG can be sprayed or applied by trowel or spatula, both vertically and horizontally in thick layers.
- 25kg bags.
- Approx. 19 kg/m3 per cm of thickness.
- Resistance to sulphates and chemical-environmental aggression.
- Rapid development of resistances.
- Impermeability to water and resistance to freeze-thaw cycles.
- Absence of plastic shrinkage cracks.
- High bonding to substrates.
- Easy mixing and quick installation.