Paints, resins and systems for the protection and coating of concrete
Two-component elastic cementitious mortar for coating and protecting large concrete works exposed to high stresses.
MAGIFLEX CLE is a two-component elastic cementitious mortar based on specially selected fine-grained aggregates, hydraulic binders, admixtures and polymers (component A) to be mixed with micronized synthetic latex (component B). Fast and easy to apply, MAGIFLEX CLE features high flexibility, tensile strength and bonding strength to the substrate. MAGIFLEX CLE allows to realise 2mm-thick coatings, including vertical ones, on surfaces exposed to high stresses. Waterproof, impermeable to chloride ions and carbon dioxide, it maintains its elasticity, even when exposed to harsh environments.
- 25 kg bags + 8 kg cans.
- approx. 1,5 kg/m² per mm of thickness.
- Sprayed by plastering machine: approx. 1,9 kg/m² per mm of thickness
- Resistance to sulphates and chemical and environmental attacks.
- High adhesion to the substrate.
- Elasticity even at low temperature.
- Easy to apply.