Waterproof coatings for concrete and structures
Two-component cement-based flexible waterproof coating.
MAGIFLEX is a waterproof cementitious coating based on selected aggregates, hydraulic binders, admixtures and polymers (component A) that are mixed with micronized synthetic lattice (component B). MAGIFLEX is quick and easy to apply and exhibits high tensile strength and bonding. MAGIFLEX allows to create waterproof coatings of up to 1.5-3mm thickness on all types of surface, even those subject to micro-cracking. It is used in MAGIFLEX SISTEMA TERRAZZO.
- 25 kg bags + 9 kg cans.
- 1,7 kg/m² per mm of thickness (nominal).
- Spray-applied with plastering machine: about 2,2 kg/m² per mm of thickness.
- High chemical resistance.
- Waterproof and breathable.
- High adhesion to the substrates.
- It is flexible even at low temperatures.
- Suitable for contact with drinking water.
- Easy to apply.
Technical Data Sheetdownload
Safety data sheet (COMP. A)download
Safety data sheet (COMP. B)download
Guida ai sistemi per il ripristino delle strutture in calcestruzzodownload
Compressed archive with all filesdownload